Friday, June 06, 2008

ITS COMPLETED!

Yay!

Hy is super proud to announce that she has managed to finish her Coursework in 2 days! It costs her 2 sleepless night. Look at the dark circles, im craving for a good night sleep. Even SFL said, "You look damn shag." Well, my sleep is sacrificed for my marks, so, its still worth it.

I was pissed off by some issues during the first night of the camp, but nevermind. Its not worth being raised, since the other party dont even feel apologetic. Roar. Typical dumb blonde.

Basketball at 3am in the morning, is super cool! I concluded that this camp is not that bad, if not for being 24/7 near the computer typing and rushing your guts out, this camp is quite fun. (: I survived with 5 hours of sleep for 2 days. -.-

Boyf raised up an important issue yesterday. Its something that is always in me, surrounding me, it will not leave, neither do i want it to leave. Nevermind, im sorry aite. But, dont ever compare your past relationship, with our current one. Its DIFFERENT, people who has eyes can see, people with a heart can feel. I dont like being compare baby. :D

Double yay!

K-box session with boy&girl-friends at the 4th wk of the holidays. I am waiting to hear ah meng sings! xD YAYYYYY. Its been since so long ever since we had our gatherings already.

Off to eat with ziloon they all, and a date with my beloved bed. (:
Hy also needs her beeeeeeeuty sleep k!!

No comments: